Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Art Charity Auction for Hurricane Sandy


Please take a moment to stop by The Altered Page where 
Seth Apter is hosting a Charity Auction 
for Hurricane Sandy Relief.



The offerings are fabulous 
with new items being added daily.

100% of donations will be given to relief organizations 
to help provide for food, water and essentials 
for many who have lost everything.


I know it's been a long time since I've posted 
so if you're here 
it's good to see you...


And if you leave a comment 
you'll be entered in a giveaway for a skein 
of my red hemmed reclaimed silk sari ribbon.

Drawing will be held on Sunday, November 11th.



7 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello Lisa,
OH yes you are still on my bloglist,
:-) and it is good to see you now and then on Facebook.
Seth`s idea, is wonderful, and I have been looking there---so many fantastic pieces to bid for!
I love your red sari ribbon- and hope to see you on your blog again.
Hugs,Dorthe

Barry said...

Hi L - have missed your posts but good to have this connection and great to see the auction tasking place. I will now check it out. Go well B

Chris Gray said...

Good to see you back again!!

...love the colour of that sari ribbon :-)))m

melissa said...

Hi Lisa!
I miss seeing your awesome work in your posts. I hope you'll post more soon!

Caralulù said...

Ciao Lisa è bello vederti ancora qui! A quando i tuoi prossimi lavori? Bella questa iniziativa Lisa! un bacio Lulù

Gaby Bee said...

Glad to see you back in blogland, Lisa! Love the color of your sari ribbon!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
gaby

Ottilias Veranda said...

Hi Lisa, your blog is looking beautiful! I wish I had the time and strength to do a makeover with mine! Good to have contact on FB too. I've been thinking if FB isn't a better place and format for a blog...it's fun with instant respons! Gosh I love all of your creations!! Of course I want to win some ribbons! I love ribbons!
Hugs to you and yours!
Liisa

NeoCounter