Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OWOH GIFTS!
My goodies from OWOH have arrived!

Liisa from Ottilias Veranda sent me this beautiful paper cone for sweets and filled with
lots of beautiful candy...

lovely vintage images, glitter and antiqued hang tag!

A little bonus...lots of gorgeous Swedish postage stamps on my package!

Carolyn and Dave from 2 good claymates sent me a lovely polymer clay heart pendant
that is so stunning!

They also included a little taste of their life by enclosing a postcard from British Columbia!

Nikki from Nikki Wheeler sent me two beautiful fiber art coffee cuffs...she was so sweet to send an extra for my son!

Many thanks everyone for your generosity and for sharing your lovely art!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh my goodness you won all that!!!

Congratulations!!!

NeoCounter